Sunday, September 13, 2015

Nine months

About a month ago, a woman in my IP group posted the following, "Grateful Monday. He has officially been home longer than he was with anyone else.  9 months old last week! "  Until I read that, it never occurred to me that Jaden's nine month birthday would be a special milestone.  Here we are though. Jaden is nine and a half months old.  I am so grateful that Ellen took care of him his first nine months in utero and even more grateful that Jason and I have been able to take care of him his first nine months outside of the womb. What an incredible nine months it has been!

People often ask me if I ever see Ellen now, or if she ever gets to see Jaden.  That question seems absurd to me, but I suppose there are plenty of surrogates and IPs who don't have a relationship post-birth.  Some just keep in touch via Facebook or text picture updates on birthdays.  Thankfully, that isn't the case for Ellen and I.  Our friendship has only grown deeper since Jaden's birth.   Here are just a few snapshots of the times we have spent together in the past nine months.
Ellen comes to visit. Jaden is four days old.




























Ellen acting as kvatterin at Jaden's Bris.  He is eight days old. 

Visit to Ellen's house to help trim the Christmas tree. Jaden is two weeks old.

My birthday- Jaden is three weeks old.
Ellen and Chris come to visit. Jaden is learning to smile at five weeks old.

Ellen and the girls come to visit. Jaden is six weeks.
Jaden's first sleepover at Ellen's. He is two months old.
Girls weekend in Chicago.  Jaden is three and a half months old (but he's at home with daddy).

Family gathering at Ellen's parents. Jaden is four months old.
Second sleepover at Ellen's. Jaden is almost six months old.
Hanging with Ellen's oldest at our house.  He is almost eight months old.
With Ellen's oldest and Chris last weekend. Jaden is nine months old. 

I'm so excited to continue making memories with Ellen and her family! 




7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was an awesome feeling when i found out that i am pregnant, i could not believe myself, after trying for years now, finally i have been able to be called a proud mother to my baby boy. my husband is glad too, by standing by me all the way with strong feeling we will achieve this together. i am giving this hint to couples who are struggling with infertility, your time as come as well, with the help of Dr Iya herbal remedy, which i myself use to get pregnant with few days of using it as directed by the doctor. you can also have a child to call your own. this is the doctor contact nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. What a beautiful and positive family you are! I also have a child from a surrogate mother)) It was very exciting and not fast, but it was fine. The clinic- Feskov Human Reproduction Group, which found us a surrogate mother, specializes in reproduction, and we did not even have to leave, as they can provide transportation of eggs and sperm for fertilization. Our child was born in Prague, our hometown, and it was wonderful that we were able to take him home right away. Now he is 6 months old, and we are very grateful for his appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For those who are interested in surrogate motherhood, there is a good blog. My daughter was born thanks to a surrogate mother we found at the Feskov Human Reproduction Group. We liked our acquaintance with her very much, there is a wide choice of surrogate mothers, all proven and healthy, both physically and mentally. In addition, the price is very good and there are no problems with traveling home and documents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. “So I’m someone’s mom!” Welcoming our first child, Cecily Philips Donnell, at 12:24 p.m. on Tuesday, July 14. We are absolutely head over heels in love with Cecily, and parenthood is already the most insane and beautiful thing in existence, It's made me excited to have a little spitfire of a daughter of my own. I remembered when i found out i was pregnant 3years ago and was about to walk away from the musical. But at eight weeks, i had a miscarriage. i was so unhappy, until i seek help spiritually from a Dr Iya the herbal practitioner, who helps and guide me to get pregnant again, even at the trying times few weeks in April when i battled symptoms of the coronavirus including "a cough that makes it feel like my head is splitting open from the inside out, but luckily, the baby was okay with the doctors help. i am happy to finally be a mother, couples out there that needs help, trying to conceive a baby, contact my doctor on nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com , you will definitely have a baby to make you a parent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had visited your website. You had done a great job of creating this. It looks beautiful and full of creativity. I appreciate your efforts on this website.

    Earthly Angels

    ReplyDelete